Saturday, March 23, 2013

Imran Khan pledges to build ‘Naya Pakistan’

  Imran Khan, the head of the PTI, stated that the future of Pakistan is in the hands of the young. He told a gigantic group at Minar e Pakistan on Saturday that he had to deal with a ton of intense and troublesome times in his political vocation. Some people thought that Imran does not know any political strategies or how to compromise.
Six Guarantees: I will never lie to the nation.

A "Jihad" will be waged by my government and myself against the injustice of the country.

I won't resemble different pioneers who rule in Pakistan yet keep their abundance abroad; All of my wealth will remain in Pakistan.

I will not allow others to receive unfair benefits while PTI is in power.

I'll keep the country's tax safe. The Governor's, PM's, and CM's houses will not use it. The Lead representative's homes will be destroyed by the PTI government.

- We will stay by abroad Pakistanis


No comments:

Post a Comment